BackgroundHe grew up in a traditional Chinese family; as a result, he believes in Buddha temperately, and that makes him respect a lot of Chinese philosophy. His favorite qoute is: "Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water." - Bruce Lee. Because of what he learned from his religion, he always thinks positively and knows how to deal with stress. He thinks life is a path of learning; therefore, he always keeps his eyes open for his profession, discovering news on the Internet as the technology is changing rapidly.
- 2011-2012: British Columbia Institute of Technology @Burnaby, BC, Canada. (One year of New Media Design & Web Development)
- 2007-2010: Coquitlam College @Coquitlam, BC, Canada. (One year of ESL, One year of Grade 12 Study, and One year of University Transferring Program)
- 2001-2006: Clementi Secondary School @Hong Kong, China. (Five years of High School)
- Operation System: Mac OS X and Windows.
- Software Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, OmniGraffle, Sound Track Pro, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office Series.
- Languages : English (good), Cantonese (excellent), Mandarin (excellent)
Motomachi Shokudo - Content Writer
This site is a team project my team and I made for a local ramen restaurant. I'm the content writer.
iStalker App - Micro Site Design
My Previous Portfolio - Web Design
This is the previous version of my portfolio. I don't really like it because the overall design was not impressive to me.
Initial Maxss - Wallpaper
This is a wallpaper I created for my friend's birthday. Inspiration came from INITIAL D, a Japanese animation.
The Unlikeness between Canadian and Chinese - Info Graphic
This info graphic design was inspired and based on my life experience. My apologies if it makes you feel offended.
Fray of Blood - Movie Trailer
A short movie trailer about zombie apocalypse. It's a team project. I'm the actor for one of the zombies in the video. After the raw shots, each of the team members edited their parts with After Effects; then, I put all the parts together with Final Cut Pro and Sound Track Pro.
Nerdy Love - Music Video
A music video my team and I created for a school project. It was shot at UBC. Inspiration came from my nerdy mind. I'm the director, singer and video editor for this video.
The Wheat in the Barley - Web Site Re-Design
This is a team project. My classmate (David Ye) and I re-designed the web site for a local musical group, The Wheat in the Barley. It is a three-week practicum. We learned a lot from this real world experience. We did it as a free lance web design team. Feel free to look at our practicum evaluation here.